Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a global technology company who is delivering truly prominent IT solutions, IT Design, IT Management, Data Security, Business Reform, and Infrastructure Plan for enterprises. Due to the company's expansion to EMEA and Manila, our respected client is currently looking for an IT professional who has experience for the job of Systems/ Monitoring Engineer (SolarWinds). The company is based in Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines, that currently offers WFH arrangement with night shift work hours and devices/equipment will be provided.
What you'll do:
This is an internal Monitoring Tools Engineer role responsible for administration, configuration, and development of company's primary systems monitoring platform. Common duties and responsibilities included with this role include:
- Design, implement and maintain enterprise monitoring tools and the supporting infrastructure.
- Serve as subject matter expert for internal systems monitoring tools.
- Facilitate monitoring platform upgrades and migrations to new versions.
- Develop and implement custom monitoring dashboards and alerts to meet the requirements of application teams other support teams.
- Configure and support integrations with other tools to centralize event monitoring alerts.
- Develop and document monitoring standards.
- Provide training to other IT resources for the monitoring onboarding/offboarding and general best practices.
- Provide on call support for critical monitoring systems.
Technical Skills and Experience Required:
- 5 years of experience managing and supporting SolarWinds tools.
- 5 years of experience using multiple server OS platforms.
- 2+ years of experience in scripting development.
- Working knowledge of Active Directory, GPOs, DNS, DHCP and other Windows core services.
- Experience with IT service management best practices such as change, problem, incident, configuration and service level management.
- Interpersonal skills including the ability to collaborate effectively, self-awareness, and excellent written and oral communications.
- Ability to research solutions for various business needs and technical problems; this includes evaluating alternatives and providing recommendations.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Experience supporting the followingSolarWinds modules:
- SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor
- SolarWinds NetFlow Traffic Analyzer
- SolarWinds VoIP and Network Quality Manager IP SLA, IP Phone
- SolarWinds IP Address Manager
- SolarWinds Server & Application Monitor
- SolarWinds Storage Resource Monitor
- SolarWinds Virtualization Manager
- SolarWinds Database Performance Analyzer for SQL Server or Oracle SE
- Network Topology Mapper
- Customer scripting experience for producing synthetic application transaction
- SolarWinds Certified Professional (SCP)
- Cisco, CompTIA, or Microsoft certification
- ITIL Framework certification
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer engineering and other computer related studies or equivalent work experience.