Executive recruitment firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a technology company that is one of the world's largest enterprise software providers, delivering the mission-critical software that keeps the digital world running. They combine pragmatism, discipline, and customer-centric innovation to deliver trusted, proven solutions that customers need to succeed in the marketplace. Our respected client is looking for an Information Technology (IT) Professional for the role of Technical Consultant (Cyber Security). The job is based in Taguig City, Metro Manila, but offers a hybrid working arrangement.
The Technical Consultant (Cyber Security) is expected to be responsible for the delivery of technology-related tasks and work in a complex IT environment.
Key job requirements include:
- Must Have 3 to 4 yrs. of experience in the IT Security domain
- Well Versed in ITIL fundamentals and processes. ITIL certification is an added advantage.
- 2 years of experience with any of the MF products such as Archsight, Voltage Secure Data, and NetIQ
- Have 2 to 3 yrs. of experience in programming, either using JAVA or .Net
- Ability to automate using scripts - PowerShell, Perl, python, Unix shell and Java scripts
- Good knowledge of DevOps is an added advantage.
- Having experience of working in an Agile framework.