Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of a world-leading food manufacturer with many famous brands as its subsidiaries. Our highly respected client is seeking a Trade Marketing Manager to lead and manage with experience in trade and channel management in the foods or consumer goods industry. The job is based in Thailand. This is an amazing opportunity to work for an exceptional employer and develop a rich and rewarding career. The job has good prospects for career advancements.
The Trade Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies that increase sales and profits of a company's products within the distribution channel. Working closely with sales teams to analyse market trends, identify opportunities for growth, and develop promotional materials to promote the company's products to retailers and wholesalers. Ensuring that the company's products are marketed effectively to drive sales and increase market share.
- Concentrate on high-priority channels and create plans and strategies for their growth based on the needs of customers and consumers.
- Find and develop new products and services that meet the requirements of these channels and lead cross-functional projects.
- Ensuring and support growth opportunities.
- Emphasize customer involvement in different channels and establish mutually beneficial partnerships for long-term retention and development.
- Manage investments in initiatives for channels and customers.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related fields
- Experience in the consumer goods industry
- Experience delivering commercial projects for General Trade Channel.
- Successful track record of delivering key commercial KPIs
- Able to work individually.
- Proficient in English and Thai communication.