Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Technology Division is partnered and is recruiting on behalf of a leading B2C Healthcare organization. Due to rapid growth and expansion, they are currently seeking for an exceptional UIUX Designer with at least 4 years' experience. The job setup is fully remote.
- Design user journeys across media platforms with a clear understanding of target users and technology constraints.
- Review and improve existing web, mobile web, and mobile apps on UI/UX.
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
- At least Bachelor's degree in Creative Design, Graphic Design, Computer Science/Information Technology, Software Engineering or related field.
- 4 years of experience working on UIUX Design.
- Excellent design, concept, and user interface skills that maximize typography, content, and imagery to deliver a design solution that is leveraged across media platforms.
- Passionate about creative work that is both functional and visually appealing, have good communication skills, are a team player and enjoy your work.
- Experience in Sketch, Adobe XD, or Figma is required.
- Love to be the bridge between engineering and analysis to have an impact on the product.
- Proficient in branding design is a plus.
- Interested in optimizing workflows and maintaining backend systems.
- Knowledge in coding or HTML is an added advantage.