Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of the world's largest supplier of semiconductor test equipment for logic, RF, analog, power, mixed-signal and memory technologies and deliver test solutions to developers and manufacturers of a broad range of integrated circuits, packaged separately or integrated as cells in system-on-a-chip (SOC) devices. This job is based on a permanent work-from-home set-up, the office is based in Cebu, Philippines.
This position is for a ASP.Net Application Developer with at least 3 years of experience in web application development using ASP.Net MVC Framework. The primary responsibilities of this position are to develop, test, debug and document the technical implementation of the product. The candidate should have strong understanding of ASP.Net development best
practices and object-oriented programming. This is a 2-year temporary position.
Key Job responsibilities include:
- Review, understand and analyze the business requirements
- Translate storyboards and use cases into functional system
- Write high-quality code following the best practices on web development
- Collaborate with business and other IT personnel involve in the project
- Maintain and continually enhance the system to ensure the best possible performance and quality
- Conduct functional, non-functional and performance testing.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- 3 - 5 years of experience in developing using C# and ASP.Net MVC Framework
- Working knowledge on SQL and Linq; preferably with Oracle database.
- Understanding of Scrum practices and working knowledge with project management tools such as JIRA
- Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles.
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to work in Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu (temporary work from home for applicants within Cebu)
- Open for a 2-year contract position
- The position is open for Non-Cebu applicants (permanent wfh)