Award-winning executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is looking for a "Business Analyst" on behalf of our global client in Technology industry. The job is based in Bangkok
The Business Analyst has strong analytical mindset, is able to translate business requirements into technical needs, and is passionate about new technologies.
- Gathering and analysing clients' business requirements to deliver appropriate solutions.
- Working closely with internal teams (Project Management, Pre-Sales, etc) to prepare presentations.
- Monitoring projects through delivery progress, and ensuring the clients' requirements are followed.
- Participating in projects' advancement to ensure deliverables are within timeline and budget.
- Identifying any potential risks/problems which could affect the projects' planning.
- Preparing projects' documentations, training materials, and providing users training.
- Using appropriate methodology and governance to meet KPIs and projects' SLAs.
- Identifying projects' work scope, building the pricing models, and supporting in proposals preparation.
- Reporting to management, key internal and client stakeholders.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in any related field.
- At least 3 years in a Business Analyst role or equivalent role in Management Consulting, Change Management, or Technology services.
- Experience in the Financial Services, Insurance, or Banking industry.
- Knowledge of Software development methodologies (SDLC, Waterfall, Agile).
- Analytical skills, critical thinking, results & details-oriented, with quantitative & qualitative skills.
- Strong ability to prioritize tasks, identify project risks, with ownership and commitment to drive project towards business and technical objectives.
- Proactive, and able to identify project risks and to provide recommendations and decisive actions.
- Proven record of successful delivery for large projects.
- Able to work in flexible environment, with cross-functional teams and different cultures.
- Project management certifications (PMP, Prince, Scrum, etc) will be an advantage.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills at all level of management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.