Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of one of Indonesia's leading FMCG companies.
Our respected client is seeking an executive with a minimum of 10 year's experience in Quality Assurance and Quality Control, for the role of Country Quality Lead to be based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Leading regional and sub-regional teams to deliver on the quality strategy, providing sufficient resources and expertise to appropriate functions and locations.
- Managing, lead, coach and develop a team of quality experts to execute regional and global quality programs, ensuring compliance with the company policies and procedures and adherence to external regional and local food safety/regulatory requirements in internal and external manufacturing locations and facilities.
- Will develop and report quality KPIs, applying your understanding of the impact regional KPIs have on the global business.
- Facilitate communities of practice on quality related topics; represent the quality function at R&D meetings to ensure that sufficient resources and expertise are allocated to significant projects, and to ensure there are sufficient resources available so products meet design, food safety and quality policy requirements
- Identify quality enhancements and improvements across R&D and the supply chain
- Partner with technical groups such as food safety/micro and sanitation to ensure program compliance and enhancement, and; help manage special situations and early warnings with respect to plant investigations, root-cause analysis and follow-up for the SSMT, protecting the company interests and reputation.
- Working with third-party manufacturers and suppliers to ensure compliance to company global policies and procedures
- Working with customers on quality related issues Working with service-vendor technical equipment to support compliance
- Msc or Engineering degree in Food Technology, Food Chemistry/ Microbiology/ Nutrition, Food Science or related.
- Minimum 10 years experience in the leadership position in the food industry.
- Knowledge of quality and food safety management systems and standards, i.e GFSI standards - FSSC22000.
- Knowledge of legal requirements for raw, pack materials
- Practical experience of developing and implementing management Quality & Food Safety systems .
- Experienced in applied microbiology, modern quality management, proven track records of quality system implementation.
- Relevant experience in operations, quality and/or R&D
- Project management and managing multiple priorities
- Understanding of the commercial strategy process, product/package development process, food safety, plant commercialization, ingredient and package technology, coaching, and training in technical material
- Communication skills and leading cross-functional teams Statistical processes and problem-solving techniques