Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a leading multinational company with a core focus on chemical. As expansion continues, our client is seeking a Customer Demand & Service Manager professional with at least 10 years' experience with a multinational company for the job of Customer Demand & Service Manager. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Build monthly forecast using statistical tool and additional market information for 36 months period
- "Translates" the Sales and Marketing plans into a Demand Plan in the forecasting system
- Responsible for master data required to perform statistical forecasting (e.g. corrected history)
- Looks for choosing the most adapted forecasting model per product group and customer group
- Responsible for making sure that all sales area managers and account managers enrich the forecast in time
- Refine forecast based on latest information on a day to day basis
- Drive root cause analysis and improvement actions to achieve targeted forecast accuracy and bias
- Ensure forecasts uploaded to enable MRP to execute well and correctly
- Facilitate SLA between Commercial and Supply Chain including replenishment model as per agreed customer segmentation
- Oversee all aspects of the customer service experience to troubleshoot process and procedure including making improvements of customer service quality
- Lead 'Demand planner' & 'Customer Service' lead servicing the commercial units
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, Business Administration or Science.
- Preferably +10 years working experience in Demand Planning /Demand Management and managing a customer service team in an international environment
- APICS Certified within the last two years. If not APICS certified, willingness to invest time in APICS certification.
- Analytical, can work independently & self-driven, troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills, excellent organizational and time-management skills, decision-making capabilities
- Business acumen, understand requirements from internal and external customer and acts upon these
- Stakeholder management; able to manage stakeholders in various functions and levels of the organization.
- Coordinating skills; Prioritize and coordinate different requirements to ensure customer satisfaction and solid end to end delivery
- Excellent Communication & interpersonal skills; understands and speaks language of internal and external stakeholders
- Able to operate with a highly diverse cultural customer / team groups and able to build and maintain strong relationships from a remote position.
- Language requirements: local language and excellent English skills
- System skills: Familiar with ERP systems: SAP, ORACLE, JDA, Excel, MS Powerpoint