International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a leading Industrial Property Developer for Factories and Warehouses in Vietnam. Our client is seeking Finance Manager. The job is based in Ho Chi Minh City.
Finance Manager is in-charge of ensuring the budgets, financial models in accordance with standards, policies and report processes as well as company's finance division.
- Creating, updating, and maintaining financial models of current & potential projects
- Consolidating all project financial models monthly to control Group financial performance
- Preparing and updating project cash flow forecast, in order to balance future cash flow of the group, and ensure that cash are enough for M&A activities, project construction, operating cash
- Comparing historical results against budgets and forecasts, and performing variance analysis to explain differences in performance and make improvements going forward
- Preparing internal management reports for executive leadership and supporting their decision making
- Controlling loan drawdown & financial covenants related
- Monitoring KPI of each department and the Company
- Working with individual departments to prepare budgets and consolidate them into one overall corporate budget
- Supporting other teams in capital mobilization and M&A
- Other tasks assigned by Direct Manager
- At least 5 year-experience in accounting, budgeting and financial analysis
- Experienced in real estate company, Big 4 Companies is preferred
- Having professional accounting certificate is a plus
- Highly analytical, strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer Skill: Good at MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good English communication
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently
- Good interpersonal skill, problem solving capabilities