Executive recruitment company, Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of an international food manufacturer and trader based in the northern part of Thailand. Our respected client is seeking a highly talented food engineering professional to develop F&B products and thestandard working processes with the company's objective to target export market.
The Food Process Development Manager is responsible for the set up, design, and development of new products and production processes in compliance with market regulations and global standards for fruit processing business
- Design, plan, develop and execute process development trials from lab, pilot plants to manufacturing.
- Manage and participate in NPD projects towards mutually defined requirements (i.e., target customer, market size, profitability, scalability).
- Work cross-functionally to gain internal buy-in to execute innovation roadmap.
- Technical evaluation with director to prepare project proposals and feasibility study, cost structure as well as co-design for plant and production process.
- Preparation and communication of scientific and technical presentations, updates, and reports.
- Set up work instruction with team for related document to compile with related food quality standard.
- Stay up-to-speed on dietary trends, latest processing technology, as well as ingredient innovations.
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Food Engineering, Food Technology, Food Processing Technology or relating fields.
- Experience in Food and/or Beverage Process Manufacturing and Development.
- Proven track record of project management (planning, execution and problem solving) in food and/or beverage manufacturing operation.
- Direct experience with in-depth knowledge in food safety standard i.e. GMP, HACCP and other food production standards.
- Hands-on experience in scaling up various of food processing technology or ramping up food manufacturing at scale are a strong plus.
- Eager to lead and execute complex projects across internal & external stakeholders with tight timelines, novel processing equipment across multiple pilot & manufacturing locations.
- Strong passion to innovate and go extra miles to achieve beyond expectations.
- Good team-play spirits with ability to listen and communicate with others.