International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of international agriculture company. Our client is looking for a sales professional with at least 15 years of experience in agriculture industry. This position is based in Ho Chi Minh.
Job Summary: General Sales Manager responsibilities include formulating overall strategy, managing people and establishing policies. To be successful in this role, you should be a thoughtful leader and a confident decision-maker, helping our people develop and be productive, while ensuring our profits are on the rise. Ultimately, you'll help the company grow and thrive.
- Oversee daily operations of the business unit or organization.
- Ensure the creation and implementation of a strategy designed to grow the business.
- Coordinate the development of key performance goals for functions and direct reports.
- Provide direct management of key functional managers and executives in the business unit.
- Ensure the development of tactical programs to pursue targeted goals and objectives.
- Ensure the overall delivery and quality of the unit's offerings to customers.
- Engage in key or targeted customer activities.
- Oversee key hiring and talent development programs.
- Evaluate and decide upon key investments in equipment, infrastructure, and talent.
- Communicate strategy and results to the unit's employees.
- Report key results to corporate officers.
- Engage with corporate officers in broader organizational strategic planning.
- BSc/BA in Business or relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus
- Fluent in English
- Experience in planning and budgeting
- Knowledge of business process and functions (sales, R&D and marketing)
- Strong analytical ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Problem-solving aptitude