Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a notable Peer to Peer Financial Technology Company for the role of Group Product Manager, the job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Leading the research and analysis of the competitive landscape, customers, product metrics, and latest internet trends to identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth and conversion.
- Scope, document, communicate and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Working closely with engineering, marketing, finance, operations, and external stakeholders to implement new features and enhancements within agreed timeframes.
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding.
- 6+ years of experience Product Management experience including 2+ years of leading a team/Senior Product management roles in Tech startups.
- At least a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other technical field from top local or overseas universities.
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and strong intuitions of user behaviors.
- A data driven approach to decision making and a strong drive to make things happen.
- Able to take accountability for projects and drive end to end execution.