Head of Strategic Finance - Industrial Holding
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a holding company. As the company is continuously growing, our client is seeking a professional with at least 5 years of strong experience as corporate finance and/or investment analyst. This position will be based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities:
- Ensure the long-term financial projection are in line with the Company's strategic plan and determine the internal fair values.
- Ensure the capital structure are efficient, in line with investment requirement and comply with prevailing regulation, debt covenant, and others requirement.
- Ensure that company corporate action plan (e.g., dividend, share buyback, share issuance, etc) are aligned with Company's strategic plan.
- Act as financial advisor on evaluating long-term capital investment and potential M&A and periodic monitor the capital investment actual performance.
- Evaluate financial risk arose from current macroeconomic situation and evaluate hedging potential.
- Develop, establish, monitor, and control the implementation of the business process and standard operating procedure within Corporate Finance department and continuously identify potential work plan improvement.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Have 5 years level in a role of Financial Analyst, Investment Banking or Corporate Finance.
- Proficiency in English and Commercial Sense
- Have good analytical, problem solving and performance management skills.
- Well organized and detail oriented/accurate personality with strong analytical skills