Maintenance Manager (Electrical Manufacturing)
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group's Industrial Division is recruiting on behalf of a highly reputable multinational organisation who is currently leading the front in designing, researching, and innovating new technologies for solar panel. Our esteemed client is currently in search of a Maintenance Manager.
We are seeking a Maintenance Manager, with at least 10 year's experience in supervising the company's maintenance operations and processes. This individual will play a pivotal role in leading the Maintenance Division and optimising the maintenance procedures and strategy of the company.
- Lead and coach a team of Group Leaders/Engineers covering Front-End modules.
- To held regular team meetings to coordinate and prioritise the team tasks (manufacturing, process, facility, and maintenance engineering involved).
- Escalate in case of delays or conflicts according to escalation chart.
- Drive Group Leaders/Engineers/shift leaders to meet each individual and team goals.
- Have regular reviews on Group Leaders/Engineers/shift leaders, shift maintenance technician, engineer, and team performance.
- Organisational setup and management of Front-End Equipment
- Management department as well as its further development and optimisation.
- Set up maintenance system to track preventive maintenance efficiency and incidents matrix via MTBF, MTTR, MTTA, MTTF.
- Responsible for the availability of manufacturing equipment operation 24x7 basis.
- Compilation, analysis, and optimisation of maintenance costs and as well as development of cost reduction and availability optimisation strategies.
- Disciplinary and functional supervision of the maintenance team.
Key job requirements include:
- Candidate must possess at least a Master or Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering, Management.
- At least 10 years of working experiences in the related field is required.
- Excellent organisational, planning, and analytical skills
- Must have the experience in leading any project management.
- Good knowledge of FMEA, risk analysis / assessment.
- Knowledge in statistical tools and problem-solving methodology.
- Able to use MS Project to set up project plan and track progress.
- Ability to think and act in an all-around, process-oriented, and economically sound way.
- Good communication and organisational skills.
- Leadership qualities, strong supervisory capabilities, and the ability to motivate people.
- Proficiency in the English language (oral and written).