Executive recruitment consultant Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of one of the leading Fast Moving Consumer Group Companies in Indonesia. Our respected client is seeking a professional. The job is based in Indonesia.
- Responsible for developing effective strategies to improve manufacturing efficiency and volume, and creating better workflows that use your company's resources more effectively.
- Create new initiatives to improve product quality, reduce waste and increase profits.
- Oversees all aspects of the production / delivery process and recommends changes as needed.
- Lead the Planning Team to build and conduct the planning strategy and making sure the company's planning are executed smoothly
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Administration, preferably a degree in engineering majoring in chemistry, mechanical engineering, industry, and other related disciplines of a reputable university.
- SAP compatible; Master the operation of MsOffice. You can process the data accurately and accurately. Sufficient knowledge of material management, master production scheduling (MPS), and merchandise management.
- Highly honest, honesty, motivated, characterized by good interpersonal relationships, and able to work as a team or individual.
- Fluent English writing and conversation.