Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting for a Product Development Manager on behalf of a leading manufacturer of home industrial goods. The role will directly report to the R&D Head and will focus on furniture and home decors categories. This is an onsite work setup at Valenzuela City.
- Manages product development team for an effective management of launch dates.
- Conducts research for new and innovative furniture products. Develop product based on APQP procedure.
- Motivate, train, guide & evaluate performance of PD Personnel.
- Technical assistance to:
- Internal and external customers
- Assist and supports in troubleshooting of product quality problems.
- Yearly budget plan
- Monthly budget analysis through consolidation and monitoring of allotted budget resources.
- Planning of whole year's budget
- Execution and monitoring of P&P and Projects.
- Evaluates and review technical reports of subordinates prior to issue to the requestor.
- Ensures that departments and BU's KPI are met.
- Performs other administrative and managerial tasks mandated by the TMG or R&D Head.
- Must have at least 5yrs experience in furniture-making of upholstered , wood & composite (wood, metal, plastic, etc) furniture products.
- Knowledge and experience in furniture products and design.
- Leader in a group of product developers and sample makers
- Analytical thinker and problem solver. Can effectively communicate.
- Documentations and reporting.
- Computer literate. Knowledge in 2D and 3D design software.
- Collaborate and work comfortably with Marketing, Sales and other multi-functional teams.