Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting for Product Merchandising Specialists on behalf of our client in the frozen food sector. The role will directly report to the Merchandising Manager and will be responsible for the overall movement, growth, and profitability of the product line handled. Role offers hybrid work setup and office is located in Tondo, Manila city.
- Collaborates with the Head of Merchandising for the development of strategies and is in charge of the execution and fulfilment of these.
- Is responsible for the overall profitability of a specific product category.
- Conducts forecasting initiatives to ensure healthy supply lines for the business units, through regular coordination with local and international procurement teams.
- Initiates price audit/programs and interacts with sales teams and their clients on a regular basis
- Assists in the development and execution of programs for assigned category
- Grows existing and emerging markets through horizontal expansion and new initiatives
- Runs regular reports and analyses the data to monitor the movement of the company and the industry as a whole
- Conducts client research/interviews and industry research to support the department's initiatives
- Support in the preparation and deployment of technical training for other departments
- Keeps abreast of Industry movements and trends for assigned category
- Executes and contributes ideas to reach the goals of the category and the department
- Attends and applies regular departmental trainings
- Performs other similar tasks, as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management/Administration, Marketing, Economics, Culinary background, or any related course
- At least 1 to 2 years relevant work experience
- Highly analytical & strategic; knowledgeable in project management
- Proficient with numbers and mathematical procedures
- Good communication (oral & written), interpersonal and presentation skills