Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group's Industrial Division is exclusively partnered with multinational organization who is well established in bulk material handling system manufacturing. Our respected client is seeking a Regional Service Specialist.
The ideal candidate will have the knowledge and technical experience in bulk processing equipment. At the same time be willing to travel across Malaysia, Singapore and other close regions within SEA for the service operations. The candidate will be focusing on new projects (pre/after sales/customization requirements) and ensuring the existing projects are running smoothly. Additionally, the candidate being good with communicating with customers and comfortable with working independently.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Support of mechanical equipment and electrical control issues on the Company's systems.
- Supervisory role to support remote and/or on-site during installation of Company's systems.
- Interacting with various internal personnel within the organization, especially with project coordinator and shipping department at the production facility, to manage project prior to shipment.
- Create systematic workflow for projects to track and ensure projects are successfully installed and commissioned.
- Participating in pre/post-sales visits and assisting Regional Sales Managers in pre/post-sales support functions.
- Deciphering mechanical drawings and electrical schematics.
- Maintain and establish effective working relationships with a diverse customer base within territory's materials handling industry.
- Frequent travel to customers' sites across Malaysia, Singapore and other close regions within SEA.
Key Job requirements include:
- Candidates should have a degree or diploma in electro-mechanical engineering and/or field service background with 8 years' experience, preferably with industrial process equipment and dry bulk solids.
Customer oriented in terms of the servicing.
- Ability to communicate effectively to troubleshoot issues over the phone, over email and in person.
- Ability to perform assigned responsibilities independently with minimal to moderate supervision, adhering to deadlines and commitments.
- Ability to prepare clear and concise reports, field notes, correspondences, and other written materials
- Ability to interpret mechanical drawings, electrical schematics, PLC code, Weigh Indicator/Module programs, and HMI programs.
- Ability to use hand and power tools.
- Knowledge of and ability to use standard computer applications including, but not limited to MS Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.