Executive Recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group's Technology division is currently recruiting on behalf of a global forefront player in distributing beauty and functional food products to all corners of the world. Our distinguished client is currently seeking for a Junior/Senior PHP Developer.
- Develop, test, and support a robust E-Commerce platform, application services and marketing tools
- To do API integration with mobile apps, popular marketplaces, payment gateways and third-party logistics companies
- Ensure the delivered platform, applications services meet all the goals, functionalities, performances, securities and user expectations
- To maintain & continue enhance existing backend systems, websites, and mobile apps
- Ability to push it through to above and beyond and having a good sense of proactiveness instead of reactiveness
- Possess the ability to perform root cause analysis and are able to come up with a solving solution.
- Ever-ready for new challenges and task assignments.
- Minimum Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology/Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Strong understanding of general web functions and standards
- At least 1-2 years (junior) and 3-5 years (senior) working experience in PHP and MySQL
- Good exposures to RESTFUL API concept & web services (REST, JSON, or SOAP)
- Prefer candidates who familiar with PHP frameworks - MVC (Laravel, CodeIgniter, or Yii Framework)
- Working experience in E-Commerce platform development, payment gateway & third-party integration have greater advantages
- Candidates who have good exposure or experiences in Progressive Web Apps (React, Angular, Vue or Ionic framework) will be an added advantage
- Knowledge & experience in mobile app development will be an added advantage
- Must be passionate about coding and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Self-motivated and able to work both on a team and work independently and being a good team player