International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of the leading e-commerce and loyalty provider. As the business keeps developing, our client is seeking for Sales Manager position. The job is based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
This position will help restaurants bridge the offline to online gap, company has partnered with the world's largest e-commerce provider, to help them launch their own e-commerce platform.
As the first set of hires for this business unit, you will be exposed to all facets of the business - From merchant and user acquisition to merchant engagement, accounts management, customer satisfaction and everything in between.
In a few months working in this position, the expectation is for you to gain experience in business, expand your business knowledge and network in the F&B industry. Specifically, here are a few things to expect in your first 6 months:
- Understand challenges facing the F&B industry from business owners themselves.
- Be knowledgeable about digital solutions (and alternatives) for F&B industry.
- Be able to navigate bureaucracy and understand decision making process of businesses.
- Be employee number 1 of a new business unit and experience what it's like getting started.
- Has experience in sales with a company whose customers are in the F&B industry.
- Self-directed and able to carry out responsibilities with a minimum of supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in digital solutions is a plus.
- Ability to speak and understand English.